Saturday, January 28, 2012

Do It Anyway

A while back while surfing around on Pinterest, I came across a quote from Mother Teresa that I fell in love with. I had seen it and heard it before but had kind of forgotten about it so when I found it again, I was very excited :) Lately I have been trying to find ways to improve myself and improve the way I treat others and the way I'm living my life right now. So after reading the quote, I realized just exactly what I needed to do. This quote says it all so perfectly and I hope to someday be the best person I can be. The quote is below. Enjoy :)


"People are often unreasonable, illogical and self-centered. Forgive them anyway. If you are kind, people may accuse you of selfish motives. Be kind anyway. If you are successful, you will win some false friends and some true enemies. Succeed anyway. If you are honest and sincere, people may deceive you. Be honest and sincere anyway. What you spend years building, someone could destroy overnight. Build anyway. If you find serenity and happiness, they may be jealous. Be happy anyway. The good you do today, people will often forget tomorrow. Do good anyway. Give the world the best you have and it may never be enough. Give them your best anyway. In the final analysis, it is between you and God. It was never between you and them anyway."

No comments:

Post a Comment