Friday, January 27, 2012

Nursery Make-Over!

When I first moved into the house we are renting, I was SO excited to do Sawyer's room. I thought it'd be really fun to decorate a nursery. Well, once I got his room put together, I wasn't in love with the way it looked. All of his furniture is dark and there was no color in his room and I didn't like that. So one day while browsing on Pinterest, I came across a picture of a nursery that I just fell in LOVE with. So I asked Garrett if I could re-do Sawyer's room and he agreed :) I have only been able to do the one wall for now cause I am still searching for the perfect letters to do his name above his crib and the perfect bedding for his crib. But, I am VERY happy with the way the alphabet wall turned out! His room is a lot more light and cheery and inviting :) Which was exactly what I was going for! Mission accomplished. 


                                                  Before.




                                                   After. :)


Hopefully the rest of the room will be done soon! I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment