Thursday, June 7, 2012

The Power

The past three nights Sawyer has had a really hard time going to sleep. He hasn't wanted to even go in his room. It concerned me because I could tell that he was afraid and that something was bothering him but of course I don't know what it is since he can't talk. I felt horrible and I just wanted to make it better for him but didn't quite know how. I felt like I had tried everything. So tonight when he was screaming and not wanting to go to sleep or even be in his room, I had a thought to ask Garrett to give Sawyer a priesthood blessing. So, we sat down with Sawyer and Garrett gave him one. He blessed him with peace and blessed him to be put at ease and to be able to fall asleep quickly. Shortly after the blessing was over I took Sawyer into his room, rocked him and about 5 minutes later, he was sound asleep. It made me realize just how powerful the priesthood is. I am so grateful and appreciative to Garrett for being worthy to hold the priesthood and take care of our us when needed. I love him so much and I love this gospel! I truly am so blessed. :)

2 comments:

  1. That's awesome. : ) Titan has been having some weird experiences like that also. Hope it goes away for both of them soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the power of the priesthood and I am glad my dad has the priesthood too.

    ReplyDelete